About Shelby Sullivan
Shelby is our Etsy expert and she also writes about e-commerce in general and blogging.
She is also the editor of TechPenny.
Shelby is an online eCommerce researcher and blogger who specializes in sites like Etsy.com and Shopify.
She has written hundreds of product descriptions and designed shop banners for Etsy sellers and creators. She currently writes primarily for Techpenny.com to inform and educate new and existing small business owners on how to navigate the complicated world of eCommerce and online marketing.
In her spare time you can find her reading books, sipping coffee and writing her own works of writing in both fiction and nonfiction.
Shelby has helped Etsy shops get the right setup with regards to images, descriptions, etc.
Writer & Editor
Shelby has researched and written countless articles for various online magazines over the last few years.
When Shelby isn’t working she is typically found walking her two adorable dogs.
Latest articles by Shelby Sullivan
- 6 Most Common Problems With Sharp TVs (Explained)
- 4 Typical Problems With Logitech Headphones (With Examples)
- 5 Typical Problems With Bluetooth Headphones (With Examples)
- 3 Typical Problems With Open Back Headphones (With Examples)
- Are TCL TV Remotes Universal? (Explained & Solved!)
- Are Philips TV Remotes Universal? (Explained & Solved!)