About James Williams
James has been working in e-commerce for more than a decade. He has worked done consulting work for large and small companies and also built two e-commerce stores himself.
TechPenny is where he shares his tips and knowledge.
I’ve studied Information science for two years until I dropped out to start my first e-commerce company in 2007. I did that for several years and eventually sold my shares in the company.
I moved on to become an e-commerce consultant and helped a long list of companies with everything from the initial online roll-out plan to complete branding and expansion strategies.
I’ve been trained in Ethical Hacking. It has taught me how to secure computer networks as well as WiFi networks against various attacks.
James has founded (and sold) two e-commerce stores and worked with e-commerce for more than a decade.
Online Marketing Veteran
James has been in the online marketing business since 2007 and he also holds a Google Ads certification.
Ethical Hacker Trained
James has taken a course in Ethical Hacking. It’s designed to teach people how to protect computer networks against attacks.
James also has a background as a tech writer and he has written hundreds of articles about e-commerce and online marketing.
Latest articles by James Williams
- Why Won’t Audible Let Me Return Books? (Explained)
- Audible & Battery Usage: 10 Easy Answers (Explained)
- Transferring Audible Books & Credits? 15 Answers (Explained)
- Where Are Apple Music Files Stored? (5 devices checked)
- Does Apple Music Work Well On PC & Android Phones? (Checked)
- Why Does Spotify Have Duplicate Songs, Albums & Artists?