Techpenny was established in November 2019, with a vision to be at the forefront of the technology dialogue, and we have quickly established ourselves as a vital resource.
Join us at TechPenny.com, where technology meets value, offering you a fresh perspective on the fast-paced world of technology, one insightful article at a time.
At TechPenny.com, we’re here to serve a substantial digital audience of over 200,000 individuals who consistently turn to our platform for reliable tech news and insights. Our reach extends to more than 150,000 electronic buyers who depend on our expertise to make informed purchasing decisions in the tech market.
Recognizing the growing preference for mobile accessibility, we’ve optimized our platform to accommodate the 67% of users who prefer to access our content through mobile devices.
We invite you to become a part of the TechPenny community, where we provide straightforward and up-to-date information for tech enthusiasts from various demographics.
You can send us press releases, news, and stories you think are relevant to our readers.
Please check this list before sending anything to us:
- Clearly state who is the sender and contact persons we can contact for more information on the story (include phone numbers if we should need to reach you quickly)
- Let us know whether photo material is copyrighted and who to credit
- Attach a return envelope if you want us to return any material.
We deliver quality content that
educates and entertains the reader
Got a tip for us? Contact us at email@example.com.
If you’d like to comment on an article or otherwise talk to us you can send us an email with the word “Editor” in the subject line. This is also the way to contact us if you have a product you would like us to review or comment on. We cannot respond to all queries. We will get back to you if we think the request is interesting and relevant for our audience.
You can always reach our editorial team here: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find all emails and contact info on our contact page.
- Are Garmin Watches Accurate For Heart Rate? (We Checked)
- Garmin Watch Update Problems: 5 Common Issues (Explained)
- Garmin Watch Problems: Restarting & Resetting (6 known issues)
- Fitbit Pairing Problems: 6 Common Issues (Explained)
- Garmin Watch Heart-Rate Problems? (6 Issues & Fixes)
- Fitbit Update Problems: 7 Common Issues (Explained)