We cover everything tech.
We focus on solving problems and answering people’s questions around consumer electronics.
Co-founder and Author
James is our IT security expert
and business software nerd.
Anthropologist, Author, and Editor
Anna is also our go-to-girl for
everything around Etsy and Shopify.
We deliver quality content that
educates and entertains the reader
Please check this list before sending anything to us:
- – Clearly state who is the sender and contact persons we can contact for more information on the story (include phone numbers if we should need to reach you quickly)
- – Let us know whether photo material is copyrighted and who to credit
- – Attach a return envelope if you want us to return any material.
If you’d like to comment on an article or otherwise talk to us you can send us an email with the word “Editor” in the subject line.
This is also the way to contact us if you have a product you would like us to review or comment on.
We cannot respond to all queries. We will get back to you if we think the request is interesting and relevant for our audience.
- Why Won’t Audible Let Me Return Books? (Explained)
- Audible & Battery Usage: 10 Easy Answers (Explained)
- Transferring Audible Books & Credits? 15 Answers (Explained)
- Where Are Apple Music Files Stored? (5 devices checked)
- Does Apple Music Work Well On PC & Android Phones? (Checked)
- Why Does Spotify Have Duplicate Songs, Albums & Artists?