About Anna Peters
Anna is our Etsy expert and she also writes about e-commerce in general and blogging.
She is also the editor of TechPenny.
Anna is an online eCommerce researcher and blogger who specializes in sites like Etsy.com and Shopify.
She has written hundreds of product descriptions and designed shop banners for Etsy sellers and creators. She currently writes primarily for Techpenny.com to inform and educate new and existing small business owners on how to navigate the complicated world of eCommerce and online marketing.
In her spare time you can find her reading books, sipping coffee and writing her own works of writing in both fiction and nonfiction.
Anna has helped Etsy shops get the right setup with regards to images, descriptions, etc.
Writer & Editor
Anna has researched and written countless articles for various online magazines over the last few years.
When Anna isn’t working she is typically found walking her two adorable dogs.
Latest articles by Anna Peters
- Can Streamyard Stream To Instagram? Read This First! (Solved)
- Are Sceptre TVs Reliable? (Explained For Beginners)
- How Durable Are Koss Headphones? (With Examples)
- Does HBO Release Episodes At Midnight? (Explained)
- Buffer & LinkedIn: 7 Things You Can Do (+Some You Can’t!)
- How Long Do Dynex TVs Last? (Explained)